Fire Life Safety Solutions USA’s consulting division is staffed by compliance consultants with an average of 15-20 years of fire safety experience and expertise that is unmatched in the industry. Many of our consultants have varied backgrounds as FDNY captains, battalion chiefs, firemen, fire marshals, fire inspections, fire protection engineers, and certified design professionals. FLSS USA principals and senior consultants are involved in fire code committees (on the International Building Code and the International Fire Code) at the National Fire Protection Association.
Our consultants are well-qualified and state-certified consultant-technicians whose goal is to solve minor issues before they turn into larger problems.
What to Expect
During our initial consultation, FLSS USA will assign you a Special Compliance Consultant (SCC). They will provide general information about FDNY and OSHA standards, regulations, and fire codes. The assigned certified fire safety consultant will work together with your safety team to conduct a review of the primary issues. A roof-to-basement fire safety survey will follow along with a written fire safety and emergency action plan review. During the inspection, we will verify the working order of your sprinkler system to ensure it can be relied upon if the need arises.
The survey will include:
- Fire Safety and Prevention
- Compliance with Fire Safety Codes (FDNY/OSHA)
- Fire Evacuation Planning
- Fire Safety Training Evaluations
- Fire Protective Signaling Systems
- Fire Guard Operations
- General Building Information
- Fire Safety Code Violation Removal
- Fire Safety Plan (written) Review and Revisions
- Smoke Control Systems
- On-Site Surveys (Basement to Roof)
- Fire Suppression Systems/other Fire Suppression Systems
- Emergency and Standby Power and Lighting Systems
- Testing and Maintenance of Fire Life Safety Systems
- General Housekeeping, Storage Procedures and Adherence to Safety
- Building Emergency Procedures Manual or Fire Life Safety Plans
- Surface Finishes of Interior Ceilings, Floors and Walls
- Training and Use Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Physical Security
- General Fire Life Safety Education
- Building Layout and Exits (non-office areas)
- Critical and Emergency Staff
We will provide your fire safety team of managers with seminars, scenarios, workshops, and presentations—for both residents and tenants—of residential and commercial buildings, which can also be viewed online, through your company’s password-protected portal. We have an ongoing membership of on-site consultation services, fire safety protection programs, strategic and alliance programs to assist you and your tenants with training resources and tools on our website.
Book your free 30-minute fire safety presentation today: Book It
Get Your Free Quote Today. Request A Quote: Request A Quote
Call us at: 800-799-7510 | E-mail us at: email@example.com