Fire Life Safety Solutions USA
Fire and non-fire safety training and consulting
On-site, hands-on training with real-world scenarios to protect your tenants, employees, and property.
Save lives. Save property. Save money.
Fire Life Safety Solutions USA
Fire Life Safety Solutions USA is an emergency preparedness training and consulting company that delivers on-site fire and non-fire basic and advanced emergency response, to tenants and residents of commercial and residential buildings. We provide unmatched service, methods, and solutions to your fire and non-fire life safety preparedness emergency training to people and businesses in the New York City area.
Fire Life Safety Solutions USA offers comprehensive, site-specific training that meets and/or exceeds the latest New York City and OSHA laws pertinent to residential properties and/or businesses.
- We conduct our training on-site where residents and employees can participate in hands-on, real-time exercises
- Our condominium and co-op resident and employee training exceeds the FDNY Fire Code (FC) requirements in the three levels outlined in the Code
- Our trainers are FDNY-certified and experienced
Fire Life Safety Solutions USA’s consulting division is staffed by well-qualified and state-certified compliance consultants with an average of 15-20 years of fire safety experience and expertise that is unmatched in the industry.
- FLSS USA principals and senior consultants are involved in fire code committees (on the International Building Code and the International Fire Code) at the National Fire Protection Association.
- Your consultation will include a roof-to-basement fire safety check
- You will be assigned a Special Compliance Consultant
Fire Life Safety Solutions USA writes, revises, submits, and prepares oral plans that meets the stated requirements of both the Fire Department of the City of New York and Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- We follow FDNY & OSHA guidelines for Levels 1, 2, and 3, to ensure approval with the first submission saving you both time and money.
- Our team is comprised of experienced fire safety experts and plan preparers are skilled in writing plans for all building levels and for fire and non-fire emergencies.
Fire Life Safety Solutions USA will work with your team to make sure your building operation maintenance and fire safety records are in order.
- We'll provide you with the proper recordkeeping materials and advise you on the correct procedures for maintenance, upkeep, and storage.
- Your consultation will include an overview of the right communications procedures and which team members must be informed of updates and other relevant changes to your maintenance and fire safety plans.
Latest from the blog
- Why Residential Buildings Need Better Fire Safety Regulations June 9, 2017
- 5 Things to Do in the Event of A Fire in Your Apartment Building May 12, 2017
- 5 Ways Apartment Dwellers Can Prepare For A Fire Emergency May 11, 2017
- 3 Things To Consider When Looking For An Apartment May 11, 2017
- Fire Safety & Emergency Plans May 7, 2017
- Winter Fire Life Safety Checklist January 25, 2017
- Christmas Tree Safety December 14, 2016
- Stay Safe This Winter Holiday Season December 12, 2016
- Keep Your Residents Safe This Halloween with These 7 Fire Safety Tips October 20, 2016
- Don’t Wait Check The Date October 19, 2016
Why Residential Buildings Need Better Fire Safety RegulationsIn New York City, commercial and residential buildings are governed by New York City Fire Code. However, commercial buildings have stricter and more comprehensive fire safety regulations and standards than residential buildings. Why is that? FEMA’s U.S. Fire Administratio...
5 Things to Do in the Event of A Fire in Your Apartment BuildingOctober 9, 2016 – A fire can break out at any time. Knowing what to do in case there is a fire in your building can be the difference between life and death. Be sure you know what to do. Here are five things to keep in mind in the event of a fire in...
5 Ways Apartment Dwellers Can Prepare For A Fire EmergencyYou never know when a fire emergency is going to happen, so the time to prepare is now. Here are five quick ways you can better prepare and inform yourself and your family on what to do in case there was a fire emergency in your building. Meet with your landlord or proper...